The Alphabet Series
Twenty-Six Books to Help Teach Letters and Sounds
Use this collection of alphabet books to help students learn letter names, recognize letters written in uppercase and lowercase, develop phonemic awareness, and explore the sounds that letters represent. Purchasing options include 26 books (1 for each alphabet letter), an oversized Lap Book, and a full-color Teacherís Note Card.
Use Order to build
a P.O. quote
a P.O. quote
- Complete Classroom Package: 26 books in display box, 1 Lap Book, 1 Teacherís Note Card
- Student Package: 26 books in display box
- Teacher Package: 1 Lap Book, 1 Teacherís Note Card
- Each title uses a childís name beginning with the featured letter, showing the uppercase letter in context. The last page lists other childrenís names beginning with the letter.
- Colorful, lively photographs appear on every page.
- Uppercase and lowercase letters are featured throughout.
- Every book leads the child to the next letter of the alphabet, reinforcing alphabetical order.
Click on the image to learn moreGo to Top
Alphabet BooksTwenty-six colorful books in an attractive display box help students learn about letters and sounds. Learn more >
Lap BookIdeal for working with small groups, the oversized lap book helps students to associate letters with sounds. Learn more >
Teacherís Note CardThe Teacherís Note Card introduces the books and their features and supports the teaching of letter names and the alphabet. Learn more >