Bookshop Reading Shared Reading Kits
Fiction and Nonfiction Selections on Transparencies or CD
Text selections on colorful transparencies and CDs support shared reading in the upper grades. Drawn from Mondo’s Safari and Bookshop reading programs, the selections are numbered and indexed for ease of use. Each article is accompanied by a 4-page shared reading lesson plan and a graphic organizer. A CD version is available for projection on whiteboard. A Read Aloud book is included for additional whole-class instruction.
Use Order to build
a P.O. quote
a P.O. quote
- Shared Reading Binder: overhead transparencies, lesson plans, the Read Aloud Book, tabbed 3-ring storage binder
- Shared Reading CD: selections on CD, lesson plans, and the Read Aloud book
- Read Aloud Book: available for separate purchase
- Shared Reading Kits support teaching vocabulary, comprehension, and listening skills.
- Lesson plans have a three-session format and a consistent design that includes clear focuses, modeled teacher language, and elements of vocabulary, grammar, and word work.
- Each grade-level Read Aloud Book contains 20 high-interest three-page fiction or nonfiction stories or articles and 20 one-page lesson plans.
- Graphic organizers support comprehension instruction.
Click on the image to learn moreGo to Top
Grade 3 Bookshop Shared Reading BinderThe binder kit includes 12 fiction and nonfiction selections on transparencies, a 4-page lesson plan booklet for each article, and the Grade 3 Read Aloud book. Learn more >
Grade 3 Bookshop Shared Reading CDThe CD kit includes 12 fiction and nonfiction selections on a CD, a 4-page lesson plan booklet for each article, and the Grade 3 Read Aloud book. Learn more >
Read Aloud Book Grade 3Contains 20 high-interest three-page fiction and nonfiction articles or stories and short, focused one-page lesson plans. Learn more >